The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget.
This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
Maintains the job site office and closes out projects.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, coordinate & confirms Trade schedule (oversees field superintendents –implementing the same) identifies and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands the project plans, specifications.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Prepares, schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Maintains an organized job site AND NEAT,
- Core Competencies: Organization: Utilizes strong organizational skills.
Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
Tactful and mature demeanor with well developed